1. RETURNS POLICY - You may return new items sold and fulfilled by Flow Wall® within 30 days of delivery for a refund of the cost of the product (not including the original shipping fee) less a 15% restocking fee. The Flow Wall product must be returned in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation to receive the allowable refund. You will be required to pay the cost of return shipping to Flow Wall. The return freight fee along with the 15% restocking fee may be deducted from the amount credited to your bank account.
3. NON-CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION - All information, ideas, suggestions or other communications you transmit to Flow Wall or RST concerning the materials contained in this web site shall be on a non-confidential basis. RST and its affiliates shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such communications without limitation or obligation.
4. COPYRIGHT NOTICE - © 2016 RST, LLC. All rights reserved. RST headquarters 1775 W. 2300 S., Salt Lake City, UT, 84119 United States of America.
5. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION - Copyright in the documents and/or the software provided in this web site is owned by or licensed to RST. You are authorized to use this material only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download, print and store copies of this material for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided this Copyright Notice and Copyright Permission Notice is included in all such copies. You may not charge anyone for use of the material and you may not publish, retransmit or otherwise distribute the material to others without prior written consent by RST’s authorized representative. You may not modify the material in any way, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Except as expressly stated in this legal notice, no rights or licenses to the material, or any portion thereof, shall be granted or implied.
6. CUSTOMER INFORMATION - For guarantee, product warranty, delivery, sales tax, and other important customer information, please refer to our Customer Service section.
7. ALL MATERIAL is intended for use by and delivery to U.S. residents.
8. TRADEMARK NOTICE - The following product names are registered trademarks of Red Star Traders, Flow Wall®, Flow Wall Systems™, Portofino™, Quality & Value. Always in Style(SM). All other product names contained in this web site may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Images of people or places in this web site are either the property of or used with permission by RST. The use or misuse of those images except as expressly authorized is prohibited.
9. DISCLAIMER & LIMIT OF LIABILITY - THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY RST ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. RST MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
RST SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, AND DIRECT OR INDEIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, RST DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM RST ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RST WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
10. IDEMNITIFICATION You agree to indemnify and hold RST, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claims or expenses including attorneys’ fees made against RST by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this Site.
11. TERMINATION You acknowledge and agree that RST may terminate your access to this Site if it determines you have violated these Terms. Furthermore, a violation of these Terms may constitute irreparable harm to RST or its affiliates. Under such claim, monetary damages may be deemed inadequate and therefore you consent that RST may obtain injunctive relief in addition to any other remedies available to RST under the applicable laws.
12. GOVERNING LAW By visiting this Site, you agree that the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and RST.
The information contained in this Site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright 2016 RST, LLC. All rights reserved.
13. RST, LLC and its affiliates enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. If you have questions concerning the legal notices stated above, you may contact the Legal@RSTbrands.comor contacting our Executives at 1775 W. 2300 S. Salt Lake City, UT 84119, or by calling (801) 924-2090.
14. Pricing and Errors. At RST Brands and Flow Wall, we value our customers’ experience and strive to ensure the highest degree of accuracy for our product listings. However, from time to time, we do make mistakes. If such mistakes are identified before an order has been fully processed and shipped, we reserve the right to cancel the order. The customer is welcome to reorder once typographical errors or inaccuracies have been corrected, but is under no obligation to do so if the corrections do not meet their needs.
Last Updated on: 11/1/16