12pc Dream Garage - White/Silver
- As shown measures 384 in. wide x 72 in. high x 17 in. deep
- Panel measures 168 sq. ft and includes all installation accessories
- 4 Tall Cabinets: 24 in. wide x 72 in. high x 16 in. deep. Includes three shelves.
- 4 Base Cabinets: 24 in. wide x 26 in. high x 16 in. deep. Includes one shelf.
- 3 Wall Cabinets: 24 in. wide x 26 in. high x 12 in. deep. Includes one shelf.
- 3 Soft Storage Bins: 24 in. wide x 12 in. high x 12 in. deep.
- 5 Small Hard Bins: 5.5 in. wide x 3.75 in. high x 5 in. deep.
- 4 Metal Bracket Shelves: 24 in. wide x 12 in. deep.
- 10 X-Hooks: 1.25 in. wide x 2 in. deep.
- 6 4” Short Hooks: 2.5 in. wide x 4 in. deep
- 4 8” Long Hooks: 2.5 in. wide x 8 in. deep
- Heavy Duty Dual Bracket Hook: 9 in. wide x 8 in. deep x 2.5 in. high
- 3 Storage Bin Brackets: 6.5 in. wide x 11-16 in. deep x 5.5 in. high
- Weight Capacity
- Panels hold up to 100 lbs per sq. ft.
- Cabinets hold up to 50 lbs per shelf
- 4” Short Hooks hold up to 50 lbs per hook
- Metal Bracket Shelves hold up to 75 lbs per shelf
- Heavy Duty Dual Bracket Hook holds up to 75 lbs
- 8” Long Hooks hold up to 40 lbs per hook
- X-Hooks hold up to 15 lbs
- Storage Bin Bracket holds up to 50 lbs
- Small Hard Bins hold up to 30 lbs each
- Soft Storage Bins hold up to 60 lbs
- Panels are constructed from a cellulous PVC
- Cabinets are constructed from a high density press board with textured PVC laminate, with doors made from high quality MDF
- Work Surface is constructed from a charcoal gray textured thermo-fused laminate for durability and is simply placed on top of the Flow Wall® Base Cabinets
- Metal Bracket Shelves and Hooks feature a strong, powder-coated steel body
- Warranty Details: One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Assembly required: Yes
more information about this kit
Ratings & Reviews
I LOVE MY GARAGE!
by Tim L.
I purchased the 17 pc Dream Garage kit in Carbon Fiber.
Before I started the project I took measurements and sketched my thoughts of how I wanted the design to work. I submitted to Flow Wall and they provided 3D conceptual drawings. They turned my design around in less than a week The product shipped on time and was nicely organized.
The instructions provided are great. Very clear and concise. I have a 3 car garage so I thought I had a whole weekend of work ahead if me. With the help of my nephew we finished the job in about 6 hrs. Start to finish. As long as you can use a level and a Screwdriver you can do this. I recommend a laser level as this made it super easy.
My friends and neighbors think it looks great and I now have a MAN CAVE!
SLEEK AND LOTS OF STORAGE
My wife and I wanted to organize the garage better because everything was all over the place and we were running out of space. Picked the flow wall system because of all the configuration options and the fact that the panels allowed the cabinets to not need to be standing on the floor (we have a cinder block ledge sticking out).��Installation was fairly easy. Took me and my brother and law about one full day to assemble all the cabinets and doors then another to put up the panels and hand the hooks and cabinets. Had a handle that was broken (why these are not made out of metal I don't know) but contacted FlowWall and they sent me replacements right away.��We were surprised how much storage these cabinets and hooks really provided because when we were done putting everything inside, we still had plenty of room to spare!��The only suggestion I might give is to put down shelf liners because the shelf and drawer bottoms can get scratched up easily.��I would highly recommend FlowWall!