12pc Dream Garage - Silver
- 96 square feet of 8-foot panels (96 in. L x 12 in. H each)
- 72 square feet of 4-foot panels (48 in. L x 12 in. H)
- Wall thickness: ¾ in.
- Tall Cabinets: 24 in. W x 16 in. D x 72 in. H—includes three shelves
- Base Cabinets: 24 in. W x 16 in. D x 26 in. H—includes one shelf
- Wall Cabinets: 24 in. W x 12 in. D x 26 in. H—includes one shelf
- Soft Storage Bins: 24 in. W x 12 in. D x 12 in. H
- Small Hard Bins: 5 ½ in. W x 3 ¾ in. H x 5 in. D
- Metal Bracket Shelves: 24 in. W x 12 in. D
- X-Hooks:1 ¼ in. W x 2 in. D
- Short Hooks: 2 ½ in. W x 4 in. D
- Long Hooks: 2 ½ in. W x 8 in. D
- Heavy Duty Dual Bracket Hook: 9 in. W x 8 in. D x 2 ½ in. H
- Storage Bin Brackets: 6 ½ in. W x 11-16 in. D x 5 ½ in. H
- Panels hold up to 100 lbs. per square foot
- Cabinets hold up to 50 lbs. per shelf
- Soft Storage Bins hold 60 lbs. each
- Small Hard Bins hold 30 lbs. each
- Metal Bracket Shelves hold 75 lbs. each
- X-Hooks hold 15 lbs. each
- Short Hooks hold 50 lbs. each
- Long Hooks hold 40 lbs.
- Heavy Duty Dual Bracket Hook holds 75 lbs.
- Storage Bin Brackets hold 50 lbs.
- Panels made from cellulous PVC
- High density pressboard cabinet body
- MDF doors
- Cast steel door handles
- 13-gauge powder-coated steel hooks and shelves
- Nylon mesh
- High density plastic hooks
- Virgin polypropylene bins
- One year warranty covers defects in material or workmanship
- Easy to install wall panel (all installation accessories included in the kit)
- Cabinet body and door assembly
- Install options available—call a Flow Wall representative for details
more information about this kit
Ratings & Reviews
Sleek and Lots of Storage
My wife and I wanted to organize the garage better because everything was all over the place and we were running out of space. Picked the flow wall system because of all the configuration options and the fact that the panels allowed the cabinets to not need to be standing on the floor (we have a cinder block ledge sticking out).��Installation was fairly easy. Took me and my brother and law about one full day to assemble all the cabinets and doors then another to put up the panels and hand the hooks and cabinets. Had a handle that was broken (why these are not made out of metal I don't know) but contacted FlowWall and they sent me replacements right away.��We were surprised how much storage these cabinets and hooks really provided because when we were done putting everything inside, we still had plenty of room to spare!��The only suggestion I might give is to put down shelf liners because the shelf and drawer bottoms can get scratched up easily.��I would highly recommend FlowWall!
I LOVE MY GARAGE!
by Tim L.
I purchased the 17 pc Dream Garage kit in Carbon Fiber.
Before I started the project I took measurements and sketched my thoughts of how I wanted the design to work. I submitted to Flow Wall and they provided 3D conceptual drawings. They turned my design around in less than a week The product shipped on time and was nicely organized.
The instructions provided are great. Very clear and concise. I have a 3 car garage so I thought I had a whole weekend of work ahead if me. With the help of my nephew we finished the job in about 6 hrs. Start to finish. As long as you can use a level and a Screwdriver you can do this. I recommend a laser level as this made it super easy.
My friends and neighbors think it looks great and I now have a MAN CAVE!