5pc Deluxe Garage Workstation - Espresso
- As shown measures 144 in. wide x 72 in. high x 20 in. deep
- Panel measures at 72 sq. ft
- 2 Jumbo Cabinets: 36 in. wide x 72 in. high x 20 in. deep. Includes four shelves.
- Base Cabinet: 24 in. wide x 26 in. high x 16 in. deep. Includes one shelf.
- Drawer Cabinet: 24 in. wide x 26 in. tall x 16 in. deep.
- Drawer Bins: 21.5 in. wide x 6.25 in. tall x 15 in. deep.
- 10 X-Hooks: 1.25 in. wide x 2 in. deep.
- Metal Bracket Shelf: 24 in. wide x 12 in. deep.
- Weight Capacity
- Panels hold up to 100 lbs per sq. ft.
- Cabinets hold up to 50 lbs per shelf
- Metal Bracket Shelves hold up to 75 lbs per shelf
- X-Hooks hold up to 15 lbs
- Panels are constructed from a cellulous PVC
- Cabinets are constructed from a high density press board with textured PVC laminate, with doors made from high quality MDF
- Work Surface is constructed from a charcoal gray textured thermo-fused laminate for durability and is simply placed on top of the Flow Wall® Base Cabinets
- Metal Bracket Shelves and Hooks feature a strong, powder-coated steel body
- Warranty Details: One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Assembly required: Yes
more information about this kit
Ratings & Reviews
I’ve had workstations and garage storage systems installed, by numerous companies in both, northern and southern California, at my various homes. My last installed garage was done by California Cabinets, who I thought did a great layout and job. I was very pleased with this garage in my Indian Wells home Southern California. When my wife and I moved to our newly built home in Midway Utah. I had to find a garage workstation and storage system. I did a lot of research while still in Southern California and found Flow Wall. I did a lot of comparison research and they were on my possible list. On arrival in Salt Lake City, my wife pointed out the Flow Wall location. We meet with Quenton and Chelsea who did a fantastic presentation and recommended the best layout for our garage. Approximately three weeks later, our Flowwall workstation and other adjoining wall units where installed. This is by far the best garage system I’ve ever had. The quality is top notch. The click on wall boards are fantastic and utilizes all available space on walls and cabinets. The ease of cleaning is wonderful since my unit is white with black base. I’ve recommended this system to all that has seen it. And lastly, Flow Wall was very competitive, with other companies that had similar products .
Purchased this about a month ago. Very easy to install and was just what we needed for our garage.