5pc Complete Storage Cabinet Set - Silver
- 48 square feet of 8-foot panels (96 in. L x 12 in. H each)
- Wall thickness: ¾ in.
- Tall Cabinet: 24 in. W x 16 in. D x 26 in. H—includes three shelves
- Base Cabinet: 24 in. W x 16 in. D x 26 in. H—includes one shelf
- Drawer Cabinet: 24 in. W x 16 in. D x 26 in. H
- Drawer Bins: 21 ½ in. W x 15 in. D x 6 ¼ in. H
- Wall Cabinet: 24 in. W x 12 in. D x 26 in. H—includes one shelf
- X-Hooks:1 ¼ in. W x 2 in. D
- Soft Storage Bin: 24 in. W x 12 in. D x 12 in. H
- Work Surface: 48 in. W x 16 in. D
- Panels hold up to 100 lbs. per square foot
- Cabinets hold up to 50 lbs. per shelf
- X-Hooks hold up to 15 lbs. each
- Soft Storage Bins hold up to 60 lbs. each
- Work Surface holds 75 lbs.
- Panels made from cellulous PVC
- High density pressboard cabinet body
- MDF doors
- Cast steel door handles
- Nylon mesh
- High density plastic hooks
- One year warranty covers defects in material or workmanship
- Easy to install wall panel (all installation accessories included in the kit)
- Cabinet body and door assembly
- Install options available—call a Flow Wall representative for details
more information about this kit
Ratings & Reviews
AMAZING GARAGE CABINET SYSTEM
This is an amazing system . Hats off to FlowWall for creating such a beautifully-designed & functional product. It was delivered when promised & contained all the right pieces. In addition, it was easy to put together & install thanks to the well thought-out instructions. But the best part is that it looks fantastic in my garage. I installed under cabinet lights & now it can double as great storage & an entertainment center! I would highly recommend this product & give it 5 stars.
I have a 3.5 car garage, with most of the walls fitted with Flowwall products (I would include pictures if that was an option). They have worked great to help organize a vast and diverse amount of items we keep in our garage. We have many many tools, sports gear for each (5) family member, camping gear, winter sports gear, overstock items (bulk toilet paper, paper towels, sports drinks, etc), outdoor toys, folding chairs and more. All in all a great product.
Pros: Easy to install, decent weight capacity for hanging cabinets/shelves (I have both corded and cordless power tools stored), looks great.
Cons: My biggest gripe is that the door/drawer handles are too easy to overtighten, which causes plastic to crack, leading to loose handles. I could not find replacements through Flowwall, and am now left looking for alternative options to use for cracked ones. Can be expensive to outfit a large area, I recommend you wait for sale to buy.